When is the 40 Year Class Reunion?
- Saturday, August 4, 2018 from 6:00 pm until 11:00 pm
Where will the Class Reunion be held?
- The Reunion will be held at Van Hoosen Farm in Rochester Hills, MI located East of Rochester Road and just south of Tienken. The address is 1005 Van Hoosen Road, Rochester Hills, MI 48306.
What is the dress code for the event?
- This is a casual affair. Dress is casual attire.
What is the agenda for the evening?
- Guests are invited to join us starting at 6:00 pm for drinks and appetizers. Dinner will be served between 7:00 pm and 8:00 pm with the open bar continuing on until around 10:30 pm-ish. There will be lawn games beginning at 8:00 pm right outside the venue doors. Classic music from our era will fill the air both inside and out. Guests are invited to tour the museum, enjoy the multimedia memory presentation, join in on the corn-hole tournament, hang by a few strategically placed fire pits, and most of all - catch up with old friends!
Will there be any other events associated with the Reunion?
- Yes! For those that would like to join in, we are planning on attending the baseball game at Jimmy John’s field in Utica on Friday, August 3rd at 7:05 pm. It’s Utica versus Birmingham Bloomfield. Classmates will be gathering on the lawn to kick off the reunion weekend by watching the game together. Look for the Class of 78 banner and join the fun!
- We are also hosting a Utica Class of ’78 Flying Fickle Frisbee of Fate event on Saturday morning at 10:00 am. (Need Larry and Gary to fill us in on the final details of this event)
I haven’t RSVP’d yet. . .is it too late?
- Classmates can RSVP for the event until July 21, 2018. We do need to firm up details with the caterer, so payment is also due by July 21, 2018.
How much is a ticket to this event?
- Tickets are $70.00 each. If paying via PayPal, please add an additional $5.00 to offset for this service.
How do I pay?
- If paying by PayPal, sign in and enter in the email email@example.com and follow the prompts! It’s that easy! If paying by check, send your check to Darlene and Brian Krol. Please make the check out to Utica High Class of ’78 and send it to P.O. Box 505, Belmont, MI 49306.
Have we contacted everyone from our class yet?
- No! Help us to make this event a success by passing on this information to those classmates that have not yet confirmed as attending.